Collaborative Consultation Services
WellQuest offers a range of services to support your organization throughout the planning cycle of your initiative(s). NOTE:I use the term 'initiative' because it is broad enough to encompass programs, services, projects, and policies, as well as more complex combinations of these.
Working with Consultants
As Director/Principal of WellQuest for 18 years, I am happy to share my learning about the client-consultant relationship, including:
- how to find consultants who are a good fit with your organization and the requirements of the assignment
- selecting consultants - what processes you can use, formally or informally
- writing clear Requests for Proposals (RFPs) when you are required (or prefer) to use this formal method of finding and selecting consultants
- negotiating scope of work and fees
- managing the client-consultant relationship
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because I am still a practicing full-time consultant, I would work with you on how to address these issues in general. If you were seeking this type of advice for a specific project that may be of interest to me, I would have to declare a conflict of interest. In such cases, I would refer you to a trusted experienced colleague in the field who does not take consulting assignments in your particular project area. I can find such people through the Canadian Evaluation Society and other professional networks I have.
Contact Us Now >